Over 90% of all automatic transmission failures are due to overheating and fluid contamination.
Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) services are often neglected and even when performed, are often incomplete. This can lead to automatic transmission shifting problems and premature repairs or replacement.
- 90% of automatic transmission failures are due to overheating and fluid contamination.
- A typical transmission drain and refill service replaces only 40% of the old contaminated ATF.
- The remainder is trapped inside valve bodies, the torque converter and transmission cooler lines.
- New ATF from a conventional drain and refill service can often loosen damaging sludge and varnish deposits leading to shift problems and even transmission failure.
- Automatic transmission replacement can cost $2,000 or more.
Take care of your automatic transmission by routinely performing Valvoline Oil Change & Brake Center Transmission Flush Service. This service utilizes patented equipment and specially formulated chemicals to solve the problems often associated with conventional drain and refill services.
- Removes 95% of the used contaminated fluid.
- A specially formulated Transmission Flush chemical safely removes harmful sludge and varnish deposits which are removed with the old fluid.
- Proprietary conditioning chemicals are added to the new ATF to:
- Help extend transmission fluid life.
- Smooth rough or hard shifting problems.
- Help revitalize seals and o-rings to help stop and prevent leaks.
- Kwik Kar's unique transmission flush equipment carriers both patents and is approved by major vehicle manufacturers.