Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can
The power steering rack which can cost as much as $1,000 to replace.
- Cause noise and increased steering effort.
- Reduce steering effectiveness.
- Harden seals and cause leakage.
- Cause expensive repairs of power steering components.
Power Steering System Flush Service:
Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.Reduces or eliminates steering noise. Provides proper lubrication of power steering components.Helps avoid premature, unexpected and expensive steering system failures. For Safety and the life of your vehicle, make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule.
- Removes the old fluid from the reservoir.
- Vacuum flushes the entire system with a proprietary product formulated to loosen and remove sludge and other contaminants from the system.
- Refills the system with the correct manufacturer recommended fluid.
- Restores steering performance.