Visibility is fundamental to safe driving. Although drivers depend on their vehicles’ wiper blades to clear away rain, sleet and snow, many wait to replace them until they need them the most. So remembering to maintain wiper blades regularly can maximize visibility, efficiency and reliability.
Wiper blades should be replaced every six months to a year or as soon as you notice a difference in driving visibility. When wiper blades no longer make proper contact with the windshield surface, they can begin to squeak, chatter, skip, smear or streak reducing driving visibility.
The revolutionary Rain X Latitude® wiper blade contours to the curvature of your windshield to provide even wiping pressure along the full length of the blade.
• Virtually streak-free visibility – in rain, sleet and snow
• Smooth, chatter-free wipe – as a result of the specially blended graphite coated rubber blade
• Enhanced flexibility and grip – from the durable, rubber-encased substructure
• Significant noise reduction and wind lift – through a built-in aerodynamic spoiler
• All weather tough – with a synthetic rubber squeegee that will withstand extreme weather conditions
• Prevents ice and snow build-up – through the elimination of exposed metal components